Sunday, April 5, 2009

Assalaamualaikum and have a good weekend to all of my friends. I am happy that we had reach towards the end of our semester. There are lots of experience and knowledge that i got from my lecturers and my friends. High appreciation to my lecturers, Mr Mokhtazul Haizad, Pn. Syarifah Anom, Mr Norzaidi, Dr Saiman and Mr Sivayogam for teaching me lots of knowledge in many aspect of engineering. At first this blog was created as to accomplished the assignment given by Mr Mokhtazul Haizad but at last i think this blog will be useful in the next coming semester as to guide other future engineers in unisel. Hopefully i can score for this semester and joined the elite group for the next semester. gud luck to all of my friends. together we achieve our goals for this semester. thank u.

0 comments:

cursor